GiveBackHack is a launchpad for social innovation, which means we’re pulling together resources to help you launch your business.
We know this is hard. It takes a ton of work to vet an idea, iterate, and bring it into reality. Everything we pull in is intended to help you learn quickly, overcome common barriers, and further connect companies into communities that will help them flourish.
The Good Stuff
Funding for top teams:
- $5000 from CoverMyMeds to be awarded directly to teams to help further vet & validate their ideas
Resources provided to top teams:
- SEA Change NEO
- Access to May 23rd summer session kick off
- Opportunity to participate in Launch Track or Idea Track
- 4 week Finances and Fundraising course in July where GiveBackHack participants can receive a 25% discount and winners receive a 50% discount
- Cleveland Co-labs, coordinating resources from:
- Prosper for Purpose
- One hour branding workshop
- Fowler Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit, CWRU
- Two hour consulting session
- Select access to consulting sessions for teams targeting SDG’s
- Set of 500 business cards
- 6 Months Co-working space
Resources provided to all teams:
Below is a quick preview of some of the resources available to all teams to help them make progress:
And don’t forget during the weekend:
- 7 local meals from Rebol, Bloom Bakery & more
- Delicious cold brew coffee from Six Shooter Coffee
- 2018 GiveBackHack Cleveland tshirt
Already have an idea? Submit your own social enterprise idea in advance for a free ticket & promotion.
A big part of what makes GiveBackHack such a special launchpad for social innovation is the resources our organizing teams and the community work hard to provide to participants of our event. We are so grateful to our community organizers and the sponsors who step up to support their social enterprise ecosystem!