Get Involved with GiveBackHack Project Board
Want to join the GiveBackHack Movement?
There are many ways to be involved with GiveBackHack! Many of them start by attending the event or joining a City Leadership team.
We also have the GiveBackHack Project Board, which is a volunteer-based board that focuses on providing leadership and opportunity to the International organization – coaching and providing an opportunity to all cities with an interest in GiveBackHack.
The GiveBackHack Project Board is looking for committee members with various levels of commitment and leadership in the following areas:
- Digital Communications (including Email, Content, & Social Media)
- Development (including City Expansion and Sponsorship)
- Leadership Development
- Community Appreciation
- Community Success
- General ledger transaction booking
- Ensuring attachment of transaction support either within QuickBooks/Google Drive.
- Reconciliation of accounts on a monthly basis.